熊天平 - 私人回憶海灘 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction en anglais 熊天平 - 私人回憶海灘




私人回憶海灘
Private Memory Beach
私人回憶海灘
Private Memory Beach
我感覺有風 我感覺有沙 我感覺到 你抓我的髮
I feel the wind, I feel the sand, I feel you grabbing my hair.
我感覺 回憶在掙扎 擔心一切是假
I feel memories struggling, worrying that everything is fake.
流失的腳印 想你的寧靜 海灘不見 擁擠的人群
Lost footprints, thinking of your tranquility, the beach is gone, a crowd of people.
我感覺 時間太殘忍 無聲抹去人影
I feel that time is too cruel, silently erasing human figures.
你又去流浪 我還在 你已不要的海灘
You go wandering again, I am still on the beach you no longer want.
我盼望 往事縮我一些波浪 讓我陪你飄盪
I hope that the past will shrink me into some waves, so that I can drift with you.
你又去流浪 我切斷 心中空了的小船
You go wandering again, I cut off the empty boat in my heart.
讓孤單 能天涯海角尋訪 你的愛和遺忘
Let loneliness search for your love and forgetfulness at the ends of the earth.





Writer(s): panda hsiung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.