王傑 - 变种情人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王傑 - 变种情人




变种情人
Mutant Lover
当天世间唱起圣诗普世欢腾
On that day, the world sang hymns and rejoiced,
但你很伤心
But you were heartbroken.
当天我都那么痛苦失去恋人
On that day, I was in such pain, having lost my love.
美丽故事这样发生 oh
A beautiful story unfolds like this, oh
当身贴身放松靠紧一再逼近
As we press close, body to body, again and again
热炽的体温
Your body is so warm,
翻起暗涌静止又再涌上一阵
Stirring up a tempest that cannot be stopped, surging up again and again.
你是世上最坏的女人 oh
You are the worst woman in the world, oh.
最重要是开心
The most important thing is to be happy,
So c'mon不必天真
So come on, don't be naive.
不必问责任不需配衬
Don't ask about responsibility, don't worry about matching.
也别说话被破坏气氛
And don't say anything that will ruin the mood.
管它熟悉或者陌生都要亲近
Let's get close regardless of whether we're familiar or strangers,
别怕死贪生
Don't be so afraid of death, or obsessed with life.
当伤过心再翻过身总有本能
When you've been hurt, you can always turn around and find your instincts.
免疫爱就免疫痛心 oh
Immune to love, immune to heartache, oh.
请将我的变种细菌施与他人
Please spread my mutant bacteria to others,
像散开花粉
Like scattering pollen.
但你很伤心
But you were heartbroken.
当天世间唱起圣诗普世欢腾
On that day, the world sang hymns and rejoiced.
美丽故事这样发生 oh
A beautiful story unfolds like this, oh.
当天我都那么痛苦失去恋人
On that day, I was in such pain, having lost my love.





Writer(s): 王傑


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.