王傑 - 我感到疲倦 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王傑 - 我感到疲倦




我感到疲倦
I'm Feeling Tired
原諒我 這一刻 感到疲倦沒話沒語 冷漠掛嘴臉
Forgive me, at this moment, I'm feeling tired. No words to say, coldly hanging on my face.
轉身我步遠 你此刻也凌亂我決意要將 對話 中斷
I turn and walk away. You're also in a mess now. I've decided to end our conversation.
盼愛到一萬年 分手不太願但是又怕每日活在戰爭
I hoped our love would last ten thousand years. I'm reluctant to break up, but I'm afraid we'll always be fighting.
齟齬好以發毒箭我縱再退後 也是不可休戰
Our arguments have become so poisonous. Even if I retreat, we'll never end this war.
我拒絕了再次解釋我沒錯我拒絕了再次的一語道破
I refuse to explain myself again. I'm not wrong. I refuse to say it again.
不想再思想怎麼唯共你對峙時你口中聲聲愛
I don't want to think about how we'll face each other. When you say you love me, it's just empty words.
我這太過諷刺 真的不清楚明日以後 應該怎麼過
It's so ironic. I really don't know how I'm going to live after tomorrow.
暫時告別 然後冷靜 原諒我
Let's say goodbye for now, and calm down. Forgive me.
其實我 每一天 都有懷念自問自答 發現我心裡
Actually, every day, I miss you. I ask myself and realize how soft my heart is.
畢竟也是軟 盼你的笑重現你卻要痛哭 繼續 嗟怨
After all, I'm a softie. I was hoping to see your smile again. But you just want to cry and keep complaining.
憤慨每天蔓延 消失的友善讓步令我缺乏立地據點
My anger grows every day. Your kindness has disappeared. I have no place to stand.
一切都失了預算我縱再努力 也是不可改變
Everything is out of control. Even if I try my best, I can't change anything.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.