王傑 - 每一個夢 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王傑 - 每一個夢




每一個夢
Every dream
*怎麼可以忘掉你 我盼永遠跟你一起
*How can I forget you, I long to be with you forever.
任何事情沒趣只知有你 心中那愛意原非好奇
Nothing interests me, I only know you, the love in my heart is not curiosity.
問為何別去不理 往昔那種種只能回味
Why ask and ignore, the past can only be remembered.
為何負情是你 甘心放棄 往昔拋諸腦後再不理
Why did you betray me? Willing to give up, abandon the past and ignore it.
#心中的每個夢 都想跟你熱情與共
#Every dream in my heart, I want to share passion with you.
夢魂中 跟你歡笑共敘 醒了剩我獨沈痛
In my dreams, I laugh with you and talk together. When I wake up, I'm alone and in pain.
只想於每個夢 都可跟你心意相通
I just want to be able to connect with you in every dream.
願明天 一切不再是夢 真心意令你將愛認同
I hope that tomorrow everything will no longer be a dream, my sincerity will make you recognize my love.
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#
願明天 一切不再是夢 以生命伴著你愉快樂痛
I hope that tomorrow everything will no longer be a dream, with my life to accompany you in your joy and sorrow.
Repeat
Repeat





Writer(s): Wen Qing Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.