王傑 - 生和死 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王傑 - 生和死




生和死
Life and Death
看慣你冷冷的雙眼 已厭倦的真夢幻
I'm used to seeing the coldness in your eyes, and I'm tired of these unrealistic dreams.
你卻要我再次擁抱你 也終於感到孤單
But you want me to hold you again, and you're finally feeling lonely.
到這剎那我竟不慣 這最後一點浪漫
At this moment, I'm suddenly not used to this, this last bit of romance.
但看見你也會感嘆 令我實實在在汗顏 Woh...
But when I see you, I can't help but sigh. It makes me feel so ashamed. Woh...
*舊日莫問是否親密 無奈到了各自四散 誰亦會感嘆
*Let's not talk about how close we were before. It's a shame that we've all gone our separate ways. We all have regrets.
就靜靜站著不必話 其實你也試過愛我 再愛 絕對沒困難
Just stand there quietly. Don't say anything. You've tried to love me before. To love again, it wouldn't be difficult.
#沒有生和死 這個世界更重要 今天不過不習慣 其實太簡單
#There is no life or death. This world is more important. Today, it just feels unfamiliar. It's actually very simple.
沒有生和死 看看這個你或我 他朝假設相遇了 誰更孤單
There is no life or death. Look at you or me. If we meet again someday, who will be lonelier?
Repeat *,#
Repeat *,#





Writer(s): wang chieh


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.