王傑 - 迷路 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王傑 - 迷路




迷路
Maze
迷途的人 找不到回去的路
Lost people can't find their way back
扛著疲憊的肩膀 就是不肯覺悟
Shouldering fatigue, refusing to come to their senses
為何迷惘 如此愁帳 這樣的情感 你可曾滿足
Why so lost, so confused, are you satisfied with this feeling?
*是誰分不清楚 是誰的糊塗
*Who can't tell right from wrong, whose fault is it?
是誰將妳辜負 讓妳哭
Who let you down, made you cry?
誰都不願認輸 寧願孤獨
Neither of us wants to give in, preferring loneliness
可憐的人啊 有誰來關懷
Who will care for these poor souls?
#我迷路 走在風中的霧 已經沒有方向 哪裡來的抱負
#I'm lost, walking through the fog, with no direction, no ambition
就算全力以赴 或是風雨無阻 一樣那麼地 於事無補
Even with all my effort, through rain or shine, it's all in vain
△我迷路 走在風中的霧 留也留不住 妳的腳步
△I'm lost, walking through the fog, unable to catch up with your footsteps
就算給妳全部 妳卻從不在乎 這樣的追逐 卻換來祝福
Even if I gave you everything, you wouldn't care, this pursuit, in exchange for your blessings
Repeat *,#,△
Repeat *,#,△
這樣的追逐 卻換來祝福
This pursuit, in exchange for your blessings





Writer(s): Yue Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.