王力宏 feat. 彭羚 - 讓我取暖 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王力宏 feat. 彭羚 - 讓我取暖




讓我取暖
Let Me Get Warm
(女)看起來朋友很多 知心的沒幾個 而最關心的就是你
(Female) It seems like I have a lot of friends, but few confidants, and the one I care about the most is you.
尤其在這些年後 分開的那麼遠 感情就更難說出口
Especially after all these years, being so far apart, it's even harder to express my feelings.
(男)回程的機票在手 也許明天就走 其實都可以更改的
(Male) My return ticket is in my hand, and I might leave tomorrow. Actually, it can be changed.
只要你開口留我 只要一個理由 就能讓我停留
As long as you ask me to stay, just give me one reason, and I will stay.
(女)別太晚 別太亂 別太煩 告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖
(Female) Don't stay out too late. Don't be too messy. Don't be too annoying. Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm?
談情感 談孤單 談平凡 雖然所有相聚都可能面對離散
Talk about feelings, loneliness, and ordinariness. Although every reunion may face separation.
(男)下一晚 下一站 下一段 告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖
(Male) Next night, next stop, next paragraph. Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm?
如果能 再回到 你身邊 那些走在大街的日子 多簡單 多自然
If I can come back to your side, those days of walking on the street, how simple and natural they were.
(女)看起來朋友很多 知心的沒幾個 而最關心的還是你
(Female) It seems like I have a lot of friends, but few confidants, and the one I care about the most is still you.
(男)回程的機票在手 也許明天就走 除非是你留我
(Male) My return ticket is in my hand, and I might leave tomorrow, unless you ask me to stay.
(合)別太晚 別太亂 別太煩
(Together) Don't stay out too late. Don't be too messy. Don't be too annoying.
(女)告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖 (合)談情感 談孤單 談平凡
(Female) Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm? (Together) Talk about feelings, loneliness, and ordinariness.
(女)雖然所有相聚都可能面對離散 (合)下一晚 下一站 下一段
(Female) Although every reunion may face separation. (Together) Next night, next stop, next paragraph.
(男)告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖 (合)如果能 再回到 你身邊
(Male) Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm? (Together) If I can come back to your side.
(男)那些走在大街的日子 多簡單 多自然
(Male) Those days of walking on the street (Together) how simple and natural they were.
(合)一直到天黑了人散了 誰也都不要離開 一直到我們都相信了 還有愛
(Together) Until the sky gets dark and people disperse, let's not leave each other. Until we both believe that there is still love.
(合)別太晚 別太亂 別太煩
(Together) Don't stay out too late. Don't be too messy. Don't be too annoying.
(女)告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖 (男)讓我取暖
(Female) Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm? (Male) Let me get warm.
(合)談情感 談孤單 談平凡
(Together) Talk about feelings, loneliness, and ordinariness.
(女)雖然所有相聚都可能面對離散 (合)下一晚 下一站 下一段
(Female) Although every reunion may face separation. (Together) Next night, next stop, next paragraph.
(男)告訴我有沒有人讓你取暖 (女)讓我取暖
(Male) Tell me, is there anyone keeping you warm? (Female) Let me get warm.
(合)如果能 再回到 你身邊
(Together) If I can come back to your side.
(男)那些走在大街的日子 (合)多簡單 多自然
(Male) Those days of walking on the street (Together) how simple and natural they were.





Writer(s): Hong Ming You, Li Nan Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.