王力宏 - 失去了你 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王力宏 - 失去了你




失去了你
Lost You
说再见的那一刻 我装作很难过 其实我没有
When we said our goodbyes, I pretended to be heartbroken, but I was not.
我想不用过多久 当你冷静以后 爱完美依旧
I thought it would not be long before you would calm down and love would remain.
我不算是好情人 不小心就忘了 妳的感受
I'm not a good lover, I forget how you feel carelessly
每次分手 我才发现 更急着想再紧握妳的手
Every time we break up, I realize I am more eager to hold your hand tightly
我总以为 相爱的人 许多言语 不用说都能懂
I always thought that lovers can understand each other without saying a lot.
在电话的这一头 想千万个理由 却没有结果
On the phone, I think of a thousand reasons, but none of them make sense
这从来没发生过 寂寞过了头 冷战不罢休
This has never happened before, loneliness has gotten the better of me, and the cold war has not stopped
妳怎么断了联络 忽然间消失在 世界尽头
How did you just break off contact like that? Suddenly disappearing to the ends of the earth?
曾经美丽 小心翼翼 就怕碰碎了 爱情的轮廓
Our love was once so beautiful, so fragile, as if it could shatter at any moment.
请告诉我 让我知道 这段感情 从那里开始错
Please tell me, let me know where this relationship went wrong?
失去了妳 还求什么 就算有流星 从眼前划过
What more can I ask for now that I've lost you? Even if a shooting star were to pass before my eyes,
失去了妳 还有什么 值得拥有 一个梦都太多
What more can I have now that I've lost you? Even a dream would be too much,
失去了妳 教我怎能 再相信爱是 不老的传说
You've taught me how not to believe in the legend of never-ending love,
失去了妳 如何承受 从今以后 妳再也不属于我
How can I bear to accept that you no longer belong to me from now on?





Writer(s): Nan-wei Lou, Lee-hom Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.