王力宏 - 我用生命爱你(VS柯以敏) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王力宏 - 我用生命爱你(VS柯以敏)




我用生命爱你(VS柯以敏)
I'll Love You with All My Life (VS CoCo Lee)
(男)月明媚 夜才美 有你陪
(Male) Bright moon's beauty and the splendor of the night are enhanced by your presence,
(男)心才甜 爱如酒 不醉不归
(Male) my heart is filled with sweetness, love is like wine, it's impossible to not get intoxicated
(女)留住月 随风追 从此刻
(Female) Capture the moon, follow the wind from this moment on,
(女)到永远 让感觉 继续再上演
(Female) until forever, let the sensation continue to play out.
(合)我用全部生命爱你一回 永远不会对自己说抱歉
(Both) I'll love you with all my life, I'll never regret it.
(男)生命中 缘起灭 不是谁 能改变
(Male) In life, the connections we form and break are not something anyone
(女)我和你 留住爱的瞬间
(Female) can change, you and I, capturing the moment of love
(女)好或坏 喜和悲
(Female) good or bad, joy and sorrow
(合)同成长 共体会 我陪你 舞一回
(Both) we'll grow together, experience it together, I'll dance with you once.
(男)舞一回
(Male) Let's dance once
(合)我用全部生命爱你一回 永远不会对自己说抱歉
(Both) I'll love you with all my life, I'll never regret it.
再没有任何事让我雀跃 除非能用生命爱你一回
Nothing else makes my heart leap except loving you with all my life.
(男)不要说 爱是杜撰的传说 用爱再引燃浪漫火
(Male) Don't say that love is a made-up legend, let's rekindle the romantic fire with love.
(合)生命 再一次 狂野 爱不悔
(Both) Life, once again, is wild and uninhibited, love without regrets.
(合)好或坏 喜和悲
(Both) good or bad, joy and sorrow
(合)同成长 共体会 我陪你 此生舞一回
(Both) we'll grow together, experience it together, I'll accompany you, dance with you for this life.
(合)我用全部生命爱你一回 永远不会对自己说抱
(Both) I'll love you with all my life, I'll never regret it.
(合)我用全部生命爱你一回 永远不会对自己说抱
(Both) I'll love you with all my life, I'll never regret it.
(合)再没有任何事让我雀跃 除非能用生命爱你一回
(Both) Nothing else makes my heart leap except loving you with all my life.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.