王力宏 - 此刻,你心里想起谁 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王力宏 - 此刻,你心里想起谁




此刻,你心里想起谁
Who Do You Have in Mind Right Now?
可能是转角的便利店 大夜班两点或三点
It could be at the convenience store on the corner at 2 or 3 in the morning
在收银机的旁边 她幻想着 新球鞋
By the cash register she's daydreaming about new sneakers
点着别人的钱 不发一言
Counting other people's money without saying a word
在两坪租来的房间 Woo 她盯着在泡的泡面
In her 2-ping rented room, Woo, she stares at the instant noodles she's making
若三分钟 就能实现 她许愿学费 能轻一点
If three minutes could make a wish come true, she'd wish for a smaller tuition fee
但明天像利息 在循环今天
But tomorrow is like interest, repeating today
谁会给你 (安慰)安慰 (了解)了解 (当觉得伤悲)
Who will give you (comfort), comfort, (understanding), understanding (when you feel sad)?
Woo 此刻 你心里 想起谁
Woo, who do you have in mind right now?
谁会陪你 (流泪)流眼泪 (面对)面对 (当心灰意冷)
Who will accompany you (crying), crying, (facing), facing (when you lose heart)?
Woo 此刻 你心里 想起谁 Woo
Woo, who do you have in mind right now? Woo
又是一次空白的考卷 Woo
Another blank test paper, Woo
努力也未必能胜天 Woo
Even with hard work, you might not overcome fate, Woo
她永远是 不起眼 没有面目跟在后面
She'll always be inconspicuous, following behind without a face
没有人在乎她出不出现
No one cares whether she shows up or not
谁会给你 (安慰)安慰 (了解)了解 (当觉得伤悲)
Who will give you (comfort), comfort, (understanding), understanding (when you feel sad)?
Woo 此刻 你心里 想起谁
Woo, who do you have in mind right now?
谁会陪你 (流泪)流眼泪 (面对)面对 (当心灰意冷)
Who will accompany you (crying), crying, (facing), facing (when you lose heart)?
Woo 此刻 你心里 想起谁
Woo, who do you have in mind right now?
Why 我一样也有我的梦 Woo 我和你并没有不同
Why, I also have my dreams, Woo, I'm no different from you
但谁会懂 (但谁会懂) (但谁会懂)
But who will understand (who will understand) (who will understand)?
(安慰)安慰 (了解)了解 (当觉得伤悲)
(comfort), comfort, (understanding), understanding (when you feel sad)
Woo 此刻 你心里 想起谁 到底有没有这个谁
Woo, who do you have in mind right now, is there really someone?
(流泪)流眼泪 (面对)面对 (当心灰意冷) ya.ya.
(crying), crying, (facing), facing (when you lose heart) ya.ya.
此刻 你心里 想起谁 谁...
Right now, who do you have in mind? Who...
他想起远方妈妈的脸 生命是艰难的考验
He thinks of his mother's face far away, life is a difficult test






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.