王大文 - 酸雨 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王大文 - 酸雨




酸雨
Acid Rain
誰躲在空氣裡 就快要窒息的難受
Who is hiding in the air? I am about to suffocate.
我感覺不到妳 我的眼前一片朦朧
I can't feel you. My eyes are blurred.
愛情的成分變成孤獨 孤獨
The components of love have become loneliness, loneliness.
回不去單純的幸福 幸福
I cannot go back to simple happiness, happiness.
灰濛濛的 天空開始下雨
Under the hazy sky, it begins to rain.
但我不在意
But I don't care.
妳的眼神都說明了 讓我 想哭泣
Your eyes have told me everything, making me want to cry.
時間滲透 變了質的愛情
Time infiltrates, changing the nature of love.
再也不確定
I am no longer sure.
我們很近 卻又很遠
We are very close, yet very far.
我說 不上來
I cannot speak it out.
說不出的話 都變成 眼淚
The unspoken words have all turned into tears.
我沒有撐傘 雨落下來
I do not hold an umbrella. The rain falls down.
答案很明白 妳給的冷漠
The answer is clear. Your indifference
像一場酸雨 靜靜侵蝕了我的心
Is like acid rain, quietly eroding my heart.
為什麼到最後還是感動不了妳
Why can't I touch you in the end?
誰決定先喊停 那個人並沒有錯
Who decided to call a halt first? That person is not wrong.
我還是很愛妳 愛你
I still love you, love you.
可是你選擇不接受
But you choose not to accept it.
你越溫柔越讓我痛苦 痛苦
The more gentle you are, the more painful it is to me, painful.
以將我擊潰
To the extent of crushing me.
我捨不得看妳走掉 走掉
I am reluctant to watch you go away, go away.
能不能挽回
Can it be saved?
我想分擔 我們的不快樂
I want to share our unhappiness.
要怎麼補救
How can I make amends?
該怎麼做 不想被你看穿我脆弱
How can I do it? I don't want you to see my vulnerability.
我擦不乾 在我臉上的雨
I cannot dry the rain on my face.
像一個祕密
Like a secret.
妳說恨我 我相信了
You said you hated me. I believed it.
我不得不放棄
I have no choice but to give up.
說不出的話 都變成眼淚
The unspoken words have all turned into tears.
我沒有撐傘 雨落下來
I do not hold an umbrella. The rain falls down.
答案很明白 妳給的冷漠
The answer is clear. Your indifference
像酸雨 安安靜靜侵蝕了我的心
Like acid rain, quietly eroding my heart.
沒想到 到最後還是感動不了妳
Unexpectedly, I still cannot touch you in the end.
說不出的話 都變成 眼淚
The unspoken words have all turned into tears.
我沒有撐傘 雨落下來
I do not hold an umbrella. The rain falls down.
有一點遺憾 妳還是沉默
There is a little regret. You are still silent.
心酸的這一場雨 是你說了再見
This heart-wrenching rain is your farewell.
終究我沒有躲雨 我在雨裡等
After all, I did not take shelter from the rain. I am waiting for you in the rain.





Writer(s): Da Wei Ke, Da Wen Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.