王宏恩 - I Sa Ka-Su - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王宏恩 - I Sa Ka-Su




I Sa Ka-Su
Where Are You
接受了 所以就保持沉默 學會了開始用心慢慢去體會
I understood, so I remained silent. I learned to carefully appreciate the start.
就這樣 最後什麼都沒說 我總以為我可以 留住妳在我身邊
That's it. In the end, I said nothing. I always thought I could keep you by my side.
而回憶 是我傷心僅有的安慰
And memories are the only comfort for my heartache.
流淚彷彿是我的 最後珍惜的方式
Tears seem to be the final way I can cherish you.
而微笑 是妳留給我最美麗的音符
And your smile is the most beautiful note you left for me.
當旋律靜靜迴響 思念也輕輕在唱
As the melody quietly echoes, my longing also softly sings.
I sa ka-su(妳在哪裡) 想念妳啊
Where are you? I miss you.
不管在天涯或海角 只要有風就會有歌
No matter how far, as long as there is wind, there will be song.
I sa ka-su(妳在哪裡) 我好想妳
Where are you? I miss you so much.
彩虹出現在天空 那是我 那是我對妳的愛
Rainbows appear in the sky. That's my love for you.
永遠為妳守候 在某個角落
I will always be waiting for you, somewhere.
或許妳也在回想 一個人假裝很勇敢
Perhaps you are also reminiscing, pretending to be brave all by yourself.
或許妳還在流淚 我們走過的這條路
Maybe you are still shedding tears over this path we walked together.
讓這一切留在風中 我用思念擁抱妳
Let all of this be carried away by the wind. I will use my longing to embrace you.





Writer(s): Hong En Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.