JW - 多少年 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction JW - 多少年




多少年
How Many Years
前面路更闊我也想心懷期望
The road ahead is even wider, I want to keep my expectations
途上或有愛我卻早黯淡無光 有甚麼看
On the way, there may be someone who loves me, but they have already faded away, what is there to see?
成熟了反而覺得很不安
Maturing instead makes me feel uneasy
怕骯髒 用眼淚清潔臉龐
I'm afraid of being dirty, using tears to clean my face
要經過多少年 再經過多少失望
How many years will it take? How many disappointments will it take?
我們才能學會 得失放一旁 要糟蹋多少愛
Before we can learn to let go of gains and losses, how much love must be wasted?
遊歷大世界到遠方漂浮流浪
Traveling the world, drifting and wandering far away
隨便合上眼悄悄等一道晨光 替我釋放
Close your eyes at random, quietly waiting for a ray of dawn, to release me
前度我數完再數數天光
I've counted my ex and then counted the days
也哭乾 讓往事鋪滿睡床
I've also cried until my bed is filled with the past
要經過多少年 再經過多少失望
How many years will it take? How many disappointments will it take?
我們才能學會 得失放一旁 要糟蹋多少愛
Before we can learn to let go of gains and losses, how much love must be wasted?
先知我可以飛 飛向痛苦以外
Prophet, I can fly, fly beyond the pain
先知我可以走 走失了便化做塵埃
Prophet, I can walk, if I'm lost, I'll turn to dust
逃過多少等待 誰也可以靜靜離開
Escaping the wait, anyone can leave quietly
究竟我喜歡誰 也許我喜歡孤獨
In the end, who do I like? Maybe I like loneliness
但痛在我心 然後我 又屈服
But the pain is in my heart, and then I give in again
多少放不開 我知我喜歡你 犧牲了多少我
How much can't I let go of? I know I like you, how much of myself have I sacrificed?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.