王珺 - 叫我如何不想他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王珺 - 叫我如何不想他




叫我如何不想他
Tell Me How Not to Miss You
王� - 叫我如何不想他
Wang Jun - Tell Me How Not to Miss You
微风吹动了我头发,
The wind caresses my hair,
教我如何不想她?
How do you expect me not to miss you?
月光恋爱着海洋,
The moonlight makes love to the sea,
海洋恋爱着月光。
The sea makes love to the moonlight.
这般蜜也似的银夜,
This honey-like silver night,
教我如何不想她
How do you expect me not to miss you?
水面落花慢慢流,
Flowers fall slowly across the water's surface,
水底鱼儿慢慢游。
Fish swim slowly beneath the water.
燕子你说些什么话?
Swallow, what do you have to say?
教我如何不想她;
How do you expect me not to miss you?
枯树在冷风里摇,
Bare trees sway in the cold wind,
野火在暮色中烧。
Wildfires burn in the twilight.
西天还有夕残下,
Sunset lingers in the western sky,
教我如何不想她。
How do you expect me not to miss you?
天上飘着些微云,
Wispy clouds drift across the sky,
地上吹着些微风。
A gentle breeze blows across the land.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.