王靖雯 - 天空 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王靖雯 - 天空




天空
The Sky
我的天空 為何掛滿濕的淚
My sky, why is it filled with wet tears?
我的天空 為何總灰的臉
My sky, why is it always a shade of gray?
飄流在世界的另一邊 任寂寞侵犯一遍一遍
Floating on the other side of the world, letting loneliness invade again and again
天空劃著長長的思念
The sky draws a long line of longing
你的天空 可有懸著想的雲
Your sky, do you have clouds of worry hanging there?
你的天空 可會有冷的月
Your sky, do you have a cold moon?
放逐在世界的另一邊 任寂寞佔據一夜一夜
Exiled on the other side of the world, letting loneliness possess me night after night
天空藏著深深的思念
The sky hides a deep longing
我們天空 何時才能成一片
Our skies, when will they become one?
我們天空 何時能相連
Our skies, when will they connect?
等待在世界的另一邊 任寂寞嬉笑一年一年
Waiting on the other side of the world, letting loneliness laugh year after year
天空疊著層層的思念
The sky is layered with longing
但願天空 不再掛滿濕的淚
I wish the sky would no longer be filled with wet tears
但願天空 不再塗上灰的臉
I wish the sky would no longer be painted with a shade of gray





Writer(s): Ming Huang Yang, Gui Lan Huang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.