王麟 - 再痛都只記得你的好 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 王麟 - 再痛都只記得你的好




再痛都只記得你的好
Remembering Only the Good When It Hurts
再痛都只记得你的好
When it hurts, I only remember your good
你现在过的好不好
Are you doing well now?
是不是依然爱微笑
Do you still love to smile?
没有烦恼 快乐环绕
No worries, surrounded by happiness,
偶尔用忧伤来调节味道
Occasionally using sadness to balance it all.
如果你过得比我好
If you're better off than me,
我可以把所有都忘掉
I can forget it all,
画一个完美的句号
Drawing a perfect ending.
什么都不再需要
I won't need anything anymore.
天荒地老 狂风海啸
Through thick and thin, through storms and waves,
再痛都只记得你的好
When it hurts, I only remember your good.
思念如牢 眼泪缠绕
Missing you feels like a prison, tears holding me captive.
我的爱你知不知道
Do you know how much I love you?
有多重要 你会明了
You'll realize how much it matters.
希望你偶尔想起我就好
I only hope you think of me now and then.
心也冷了 爱也死了
My heart is cold, and my love is dead.
再痛都只记得你的好
When it hurts, I only remember your good.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.