田馥甄 - 坏女孩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 田馥甄 - 坏女孩




坏女孩
Bad Girl
那时我放开你的手
At that time, I let go of your hand,
转过身只剩了保重
And turned around, leaving only to take care.
你话都没说 却哭了很久很久
You said nothing, but you cried for a long, long time.
我喜欢坏坏的女友
I like bad girls,
我喜欢刺激的感受
I like a thrilling feeling.
你单纯太过 多余了那些温柔
You're too innocent. Those gentleness were uneccessary.
你消失在无名大街
You disappeared into the unknown street,
从此就没有再见面
And have never been seen again since.
好长的时间 再没有你的来电
All this time, I haven't heard from you.
在后来酒吧的房间
Later, in the bar room,
舞池里跳动着音乐
The music beats in the dance floor.
熟悉的侧脸
A familiar profile. Hey,
迷人的笑脸 吸引视线
A charming smile, that catches my eye.
慵懒的靠在陌生的肩
Leans languidly on a stranger's shoulder,
黑色的眼线 你的指间
Your fingers lined with black eyeliner,
有一点轻蔑
A little disdain.
小凌:
Xiao Ling:
在谁的怀中会有感觉
In whose arms do you feel,
被爱的深夜我在想念
On a beloved night, I miss you.
明明是为你才会改变
It's obvious that I changed for you,
却回不到从前
But I can't go back.
徐良:
Xu Liang:
然后我安静的发现
And then I calmly discovered,
两个人已经没有任何语言
That there were no more words between us.
曾经你纯真的永远
Your once innocent forever,
让我不顾一切开始怀念
Makes me nostalgic in spite of myself.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.