田馥甄 - 最暖的憂傷 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 田馥甄 - 最暖的憂傷




最暖的憂傷
The Warmest Sorrow
是雪花一片一片地飘进眼眶
Snowflakes drift, one by one, into my eyes,
是火花一明一灭的不肯绝望
Sparks flicker, refusing to give in to despair.
我勉强自己体谅缘分啊像柳絮
I force myself to understand fate, like catkins,
一起风就不由分说各自飘荡
Scattering with the wind, each taking its own path.
思念是最暖的忧伤像一双翅膀
Longing is the warmest sorrow, like a pair of wings,
让我停不了飞不远在过往游荡
Keeping me flying, unable to escape the past.
不告而别的你 就算为了我着想
You who left without a word, even if for my sake,
这么沉痛的呵护 我怎么能翱翔
This heavy protection, how can I soar with it?
穿着我最暖的忧伤种一屋愿望
Wearing my warmest sorrow, I plant a house of wishes,
幸福总会在你身旁绽放如阳光
May happiness bloom beside you, like sunlight.
在人海的汪洋 曾经汹涌地擦撞
In the vast ocean of people, we once collided,
是彼此 内心永远会起伏 的波浪
Waves that forever surge within each other's hearts.
花谢了有情人还能闻到它的香
Even when flowers wither, lovers can still smell their fragrance,
人散了有心人还能听得到声响
Even when people disperse, those who care can still hear their echoes.
有关爱 的等待
The wait of love,
多漫长 都不长
No matter how long, it's never too long.
思念是最暖的忧伤像一双翅膀
Longing is the warmest sorrow, like a pair of wings,
让我停不了飞不远在过往游荡
Keeping me flying, unable to escape the past.
在人海的汪洋 曾经汹涌地擦撞
In the vast ocean of people, we once collided,
是彼此 内心永远会起伏 的波浪
Waves that forever surge within each other's hearts.
你忍痛一次一次地关上了窗
You closed the window, enduring the pain again and again,
我含泪一步一停地回首凝望
With tears, I turn back and gaze, taking each step with hesitation.
不能爱是人世间最遥远的流放
Not being able to love is the most distant exile in the world,
但不能不爱是最快乐的綑绑
But being unable to not love is the happiest bondage.





Writer(s): yao ruo long, 陳小霞


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.