田馥甄 - 演員 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 田馥甄 - 演員 (Live)




演員 (Live)
Actress (Live)
簡單點 說話的方式簡單點
Speak plainly, just talk plainly
遞進的情緒請省略
Skip over the deepening emotions
你又不是個演員
You're not an actress after all
別設計那些情節
Don't create those plots
沒意見 我只想看看你怎麼圓
No comment, I just want to see how you'll wrap this up
你難過的太表面 像沒天賦的演員
You're over-acting your sadness, like an untalented actress
觀眾一眼能看見
The audience can see through it
該配合你演出的我 演視而不見
I'm supposed to play along with you, but I'm pretending not to see it
在逼一個最愛你的人 即興表演
Forcing your biggest fan to improvise
什麼時候我們開始 收起了底線
When did we start losing our principles?
順應時代的改變 看那些拙劣的表演
Following the changes of the times, watching those lousy performances
可你曾經那麼愛我 幹嘛演出細節
But you used to love me so much, why are you acting out the details?
我該變成什麼樣子 才能延緩厭倦
What am I supposed to become, to delay the boredom
原來當愛放下防備後的這些那些
It turns out that when love lowers its guard, these things
才是考驗
Are the tests
沒意見 你想怎樣我都隨便
No comment, whatever you want, it's fine with me
你演技也有限 又不用說感言
Your acting is limited, and you don't have to give a speech
分開就平淡些
Let's just end this calmly
該配合你演出的我 演視而不見
I'm supposed to play along with you, but I'm pretending not to see it
別逼一個最愛你的人 即興表演
Don't force your biggest fan to improvise
什麼時候我們開始 沒有了底線
When did we start losing our principles?
順著別人的謊言 被動就不顯得可憐
Going along with other people's lies, passivity doesn't seem so pathetic
可你曾經那麼愛我 幹嘛演出細節
But you used to love me so much, why are you acting out the details?
我該變成什麼樣子 才能配合出演
What am I supposed to become, to play along?
原來當愛放下防備後的這些那些
It turns out that when love lowers its guard, these things
都有個期限
All have an expiration date
其實台下的觀眾就我一個
In fact, I'm the only audience member
其實我也看出你有點不捨
In fact, I can tell that you're a little reluctant too
場景也習慣我們來回拉扯
We're used to the scene of pulling back and forth
還計較著什麼
What's the point of keeping score?
其實說分不開的也不見得
In fact, those who say they can't be separated don't necessarily mean it
其實感情最怕的就是拖著
In fact, the scariest thing about relationships is dragging them out
越演到重場戲越哭不出了
The more you act out the climax, the less you can cry
是否還值得
Is it still worth it?
該配合你演出的我 盡力在表演
I'm supposed to play along with you, I'm doing my best to perform
像情感節目裡的嘉賓 任人挑選
Like a guest on an emotional show, letting people choose me
如果還能看出我有愛你的那面
If you can still see the side of me that loves you
請剪掉那些情節 讓我看上去體面
Please cut out those scenes, make me look decent
可你曾經那麼愛我 幹嘛演出細節
But you used to love me so much, why are you acting out the details?
不在意的樣子是我最後的表演
Looking like I don't care is my last performance
是因為愛你我才選擇表演 這種成全
It's because I love you that I choose to perform, this kind of fulfillment






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.