白光 - 相見不恨晚 (電影"長恨歌"配樂) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 白光 - 相見不恨晚 (電影"長恨歌"配樂)




相見不恨晚 (電影"長恨歌"配樂)
Untimely Encounter (Music from the Movie "The Eternal Ache")
天荒地寒 世情冷暖
The heavens have aged, and earth has grown cold; worldly feelings are bitter and indifferent.
我受不住 寂寞孤單
I cannot endure such loneliness and despair.
走遍人間 歷盡苦難
I traveled through the human realm, suffering countless hardships,
要尋訪你 做我的侶伴
Seeking you, to be my companion.
我與你第一次相逢 你和我第一次見面
The first time I met you, the first time we saw each other,
相見恨晚 是不是相見恨晚
I regretted that we had not met sooner; was it not true, was it not?
我正青春 你還少年
In the prime of your life, and in the flush of my youth,
我們相見 不恨晚
We met, and did not regret it at all.
永結同心 不再離散
Bound together by an eternal vow, never to part again,
重新把 環境更換
We will change our surroundings anew.
永結同心 不再離散
Bound together by an eternal vow, never to part again,
重新把 環境更換
We will change our surroundings anew.
相見不恨晚 相見不恨晚
An untimely encounter, an untimely encounter.





Writer(s): Yang Siu Song


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.