白舉綱 - 我都還沒長大 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 白舉綱 - 我都還沒長大




我都還沒長大
I'm Not Grown Up Yet
當我從你懷裡學會走路
When I first learned to walk from your embrace,
那時的我還不知辛苦
I didn't know about hardship yet.
當我第一次感受幸福
When I first felt happiness,
疲倦的臉上卻笑得滿足
My tired face was full of contentment.
當我為了挫折痛哭
When I cried because of setbacks,
是你的溫柔讓我永不認輸
Your gentleness made me never give up.
當我為了生活走 我自己的路
When I walked my own path for life,
帶走了你的鼓舞
I took your encouragement with me,
卻沒帶走你的孤獨
But I didn't take your loneliness.
我都還沒長大 只是轉眼間
I'm not grown up yet. In just a blink of an eye,
你卻花白了頭髮
Your hair turned gray.
我都還沒長大 就麻煩你
I'm not grown up yet, and I've already troubled you,
請多一點牽掛
Please worry a bit more.
在我最需要關懷的時候
When I need care the most,
總會看到 熟悉的電話號碼
I always see the familiar phone number.
每次離開你總說 那幾句話
Every time I leave, you always say those same phrases:
好好工作吧 不要太想家
Work hard, don't miss home too much.
我都還沒長大 只是轉眼間
I'm not grown up yet. In just a blink of an eye,
你卻花白了頭髮
Your hair turned gray.
我都還沒長大 只是皺紋讓我
I'm not grown up yet. The wrinkles let me see,
看不清你的臉龐
Not clearly your face.
也許我還沒長大
Maybe I'm not grown up yet,
只怕你已是滄桑 我卻仍在天涯
I'm afraid you're already old, and I'm still out in the world.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.