盧凱彤 - 還不夠遠 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 盧凱彤 - 還不夠遠




還不夠遠
Not Far Enough
知道跟真的了解有一段距離
I know there's a difference between knowing and truly understanding,
但也不遠
but it's not that far.
放棄跟真的不捨都有點迷離
Giving up and truly being unwilling are both a bit confusing,
好比荒野 閉上雙眼
like a wilderness, closing my eyes.
陸陸續續在眼前出現的迷戀
The infatuation that gradually appeared before my eyes
是場泡影
is a bubble.
掀起了一場風暴後你的心眼
After a storm, your mind's eye
需要睡眠
needs to sleep.
不要張開雙眼才發現
Don't open your eyes only to find out
我們看見的宇宙是個平面
The universe we see is flat,
哀傷的反面是快樂
the opposite of sadness is happiness,
還有另外一個存在的畫面
there is another existing picture,
背著自己
shouldering myself.
冒險 是我要的情節
Adventure is the plot I need,
只管去冒險 看我越走越遠
just go on an adventure and watch me go further and further.
曖昧跟真的相戀有一段距離
There is a difference between ambiguity and true love,
但沒有界線
but there is no boundary.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.