盧廣仲 - You Complete Me ("ADULT" Live Tour) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 盧廣仲 - You Complete Me ("ADULT" Live Tour)




You Complete Me ("ADULT" Live Tour)
You Complete Me ("ADULT" Live Tour)
記得那天 太陽壓著平原
I remember that day, the sun was setting on the plains,
風慢慢吹 沒有人掉眼淚
the wind was blowing softly, and no one shed a tear.
一切好美 好到我可以不用說話
Everything was perfect, I felt I could be silent forever.
金色的側臉 踩著全白球鞋
Your golden, delicate face, and those pristine white shoes,
風繼續吹 世界繼續作業
the wind kept blowing, and the world kept spinning.
那麼確定 我知道那就是你
With absolute certainty, I knew that you were the one.
那一天你走進了我的生命
On that day, you stepped into my life,
謝謝你成為了我的幾分之幾
Thank you for becoming a part of my story.
閉上眼睛也能看見你
Even with my eyes closed, I can see you,
晴朗的南方
in the clear southern sky.
就算犯錯 你拿歲月等我
Even if I made mistakes, you waited for me with patience.
就算停留 還有你和夜空
Even if we had to pause, I had you and the night sky
我算什麼 讓你無條件的為我
I am nothing, yet you gave me your all unconditionally.
那一天你走進了我的生命
On that day, you stepped into my life,
謝謝你成為了我的幾分之幾
Thank you for becoming a part of my story.
如果我又更完整一點
If I ever feel more complete
也是因為你
it is because of you.
某一天你離開了我的生命
One day you left my life
謝謝你曾經是我的幾分之幾
Thank you for once being a part of my story.
感覺你貼著我胸口呼吸
I can still feel your breath on my chest
在那一個回不去的天明
in the light of that unforgettable dawn.
我的幾分之幾
My part of the story
你終於還是離開我的生命
You eventually left my life.
留下每天都在變老的我
And I, growing older every day,
請記得我曾經 愛過
will always remember the love.





Writer(s): Crowd Lu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.