秀蘭瑪雅 - 岸 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 秀蘭瑪雅 - 岸




Shore
秀兰玛雅
Hilary Maya
无惜代价
Regardless of the Price
无相信咱的 缘份哪会这呢短
Regardless of our fate, our serendipity must have been so fleeting
爱情像昙花 只有一暝的美丽
Being in love is like an ephemeral flower, lasts but a single night
回想咱的一切 拢是真情在心底
Reliving our memories, they are all filled with heartfelt emotions
虽然爱是一场痛苦的轮回
Even though love is a circle of pain
无论经过外多 寂寞伤心离别
No matter how much loneliness and sorrow you have endured
只要有爱过 心内就无怨无悔
As long as you have loved, there will be no regrets
呒管情路外呢坎坷 冷风怎样块吹
Regardless of how rocky the road may be, and how strong the cold winds may blow
阮对甲己讲过 阮会坚持到底
I have promised myself, I will hold on
阮甘愿 爱你一切无惜代价
I will gladly love you, regardless of the price
呒甘最后变成空白
I will not accept a life of emptiness
阮会一生等待 只为一句你爱我的话
I will spend my life waiting, in hopes of someday hearing the words "I love you."
阮甘愿 爱你一切无惜代价爱你不后悔
I will gladly love you, regardless of the price. I will never regret loving you.
当初所有山盟海誓
All those promises we had made
如今放阮一个 治风雨中徘徊
Now it is only me, left alone in the storm.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.