秦天 - 妈 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 秦天 - 妈




Mom
妈(小曾)
Mom (Mr. Zeng)
妈, 你说你现在最喜欢电视里有当兵的镜头闪过.
Mom, you said that nowadays your favorite TV moments are of soldiers marching by.
妈, 您说您觉得电视里那些小兵他们都长得像我.
Mom, you said you think the young soldiers on TV all look like me.
妈, 你说我照片里穿军装的样子, 比从前要精神了许多.
Mom, you said I look more spirited in my military uniform photo than before.
噢.妈, 您叫我不要想家家里都好, 不要顾虑得太多太多.
Oh, Mom, you told me not to miss home too much and not to worry too much.
噢, 妈, 我知道年三十万家团圆的时候, 您最想我,
Oh, Mom, I know that when families reunite on New Year's Eve, you miss me the most,
噢, 妈, 你寄来的照片里我发现你的白发又凭添了许多.
Oh, Mom, in the photos you sent me, I noticed you have even more gray hairs.
妈, 还记得送兵的人潮中您只能拥挤着把我抚摸.
Mom, do you remember how in the sea of people sending off soldiers, all you could do was squeeze me and gently touch my face?
妈, 还记得你站在满是哭声的月台上泪光闪烁.
Mom, do you remember standing on the crowded, tear-filled platform with tears in your eyes?
妈, 我知道我走后的那段日子, 你一定憔悴了许多.
Mom, I know that after I left home, you must have been very tired.
妈, 我多想再到你的身旁淘气, 让你轻轻地打我打我.
Mom, how I wish I could be mischievous by your side again, letting you gently hit me.
噢, 妈, 我想说以后的日子你不用担心, 我已经长大.
Oh, Mom, I want to say that you don't have to worry about me in the future. I've grown up.
噢, 妈, 我想说我会记得您的那些牵挂和您对我的嘱托.
Oh, Mom, I want to say that I will remember your concerns and your advice.
妈, 你说你现在最喜欢电视里有当兵的镜头闪过.
Mom, you said that nowadays your favorite TV moments are of soldiers marching by.
妈, 您说您觉得电视里那些小兵他们都长得像我.
Mom, you said you think the young soldiers on TV all look like me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.