秦昊 - 一个人的北京 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 秦昊 - 一个人的北京




一个人的北京
One Man's Beijing
一个人的北京
One Man's Beijing
你有多久没有看到 满天的繁星
How long has it been since you've seen the night sky full of stars?
城市夜晚虚伪的光明 遮住你的眼睛
The city's fake light at night blinds you.
连周末的电影 也变得不再有趣
Even weekend movies aren't fun anymore.
疲惫的日子里 有太多的问题
In these tiring times, there are too many problems.
你有多久单身一人 不再去旅行
How long have you been single and not traveling?
习惯下班回到家里 冷冰冰的空气
You're used to going home from work to the cold, empty air.
爱情这东西 你已经不再有勇气
You don't have the courage for love anymore.
情歌有多动听 你就有多怀疑
The more beautiful the love song, the more you doubt it.
许多人来来去去 相聚又别离
So many people come and go, meet and leave.
也有人喝醉哭泣 在一个人的北京
Some people get drunk and cry in One Man's Beijing.
也许我成功失意 慢慢的老去
Maybe I'll fail or succeed, and slowly grow old.
能不能让我留下片刻的回忆
Can you let me have a moment to remember?
许多人来来去去 相聚又别离
So many people come and go, meet and leave.
也有人匆匆逃离 这一个人的北京
Some people quickly escape One Man's Beijing.
也许有一天我们 一起离开这里
Maybe someday we'll leave here together.
离开了这里 在晴朗的天气
Leave here on a sunny day.
让我拥抱里 在晴朗的天气
Let me hold you in my arms on a sunny day.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.