符瓊音 - 夢醒時分 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 符瓊音 - 夢醒時分




夢醒時分
When You Wake Up
夢醒時分
When You Wake Up
原唱:陳淑樺
Original Singer: Chen Shuhua
你說你愛了不該愛的人 你的心中滿是傷痕
You said you loved someone you shouldn't have, and your heart is full of wounds
你說你犯了不該犯的錯 心中滿是悔恨
You said you made a mistake you shouldn't have, and your heart is full of regret
你說你嚐盡了生活的苦 找不到可以相信的人
You said you've tasted the bitterness of life and can't find anyone you can trust
你說你感到萬分沮喪 甚至開始懷疑人生
You said you are extremely frustrated and have even begun to doubt your life
早知道傷心總是難免的 你又何苦一往情深
If you had known that heartache was inevitable, why did you have to be so deeply in love?
因為愛情總是難捨難分 何必在意那一點點溫存
Because love is always difficult to let go of, why bother caring about that little bit of warmth?
要知道傷心總是難免的 在每一個夢醒時分
Know that heartache is always inevitable, in every moment when you wake up
有些事情你現在不必問 有些人你永遠不必等
Some things you don't need to ask about now, some people you never have to wait for





Writer(s): Jonathan Lee


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.