羅嘉豪 - 其實你也不是很愛我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅嘉豪 - 其實你也不是很愛我




其實你也不是很愛我
You Don't Really Love Me Either
你的手機屏幕
Your phone screen
是不是 比我更注目
Is it more eye-catching than me?
空氣沒了溫度
The air has lost its warmth
忘了吧 說過都不算數
Forget it, let's not count what we said
愛來了卻又走
Love came and went
心就像 被你瞬間掏空
My heart feels like it's been instantly emptied by you
連呼吸都會痛 ah
Even breathing hurts
我放手 卻比你更難過
I let go, but it's harder for me than for you
其實你 也不是很愛我
In fact, you don't love me that much
為什麼 轉身說走就走
Why did you turn around and leave without a word?
其實你 也不是很愛我 ah
In fact, you don't love me that much
為什麼 最後沒有最後
Why is there no ending in the end?
其實你 也不是很愛我
In fact, you don't love me that much
沒什麼 難道沒你不能生活
There's nothing wrong, can't I live without you
其實你 也不是很愛我 ah
In fact, you don't love me that much
對或錯 以後也沒以後
Right or wrong, there's no future
你要走 也只能給你自由
You want to leave, and I can only give you freedom





Writer(s): 湯小康, 羅嘉豪


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.