羅文 - Lan Yang Yang De Xia Ji - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅文 - Lan Yang Yang De Xia Ji




Lan Yang Yang De Xia Ji
Lazy Summer Days
夏季一到懶洋洋
Summer is here, and I'm feeling lazy,
心中只有未完夢想
My mind is full of unfinished dreams.
願我可以懶洋洋
I wish I could be lazy,
拋開工作自由樂暢
And leave work behind to enjoy freedom.
乘船兒一頁
Let's take a boat trip,
船隨流水往 在浪裡飄航
The boat sails with the current, riding the waves.
似彩雲飛揚 但願無波浪
Like a colorful cloud, I hope there are no waves.
船兒乘風往
The boat sails with the wind,
滿船涼快清風撲面
A cool breeze fills the boat, refreshing me.
單衣飄飄出塵網
My clothes flutter in the wind, as if I'm floating on a cloud.
夏季一到懶洋洋
Summer is here, and I'm feeling lazy.
沙灘中愛自由地躺
I love lying freely on the beach.
在細沙里看夕陽
Watching the sunset in the sand,
海鷗三兩自來自往
A few seagulls fly freely.
睡在濃蔭下 陣陣蟬聲唱
Sleeping in the shade, listening to the cicadas sing.
人隨繩網輕輕盪
Swinging gently on the rope net.
清風輕拂心神曠
The cool breeze calms my mind.
夏季一到懶洋洋
Summer is here, and I'm feeling lazy.
沙灘中愛自由地躺
I love lying freely on the beach,
在細沙里看夕陽
Watching the sunset in the sand,
海鷗三兩自來自往
A few seagulls fly freely.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.