羅文 - 為你歌唱 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅文 - 為你歌唱




為你歌唱
Singing for You
像星一般光亮 用新的舞步陪我唱
Like a star, as bright and shining, with new dance moves, let's sing and take flight.
天空海阔我翱翔 无愁无虑我不断唱
Soaring through vast skies and endless seas, I'll sing with joy and ease.
让歌声献力量 歌声使人更开朗
May my melodies give you strength, and bring you happiness and length.
人情尽化作乐韵悠扬 留存在世上
Every note, a tapestry of love, woven into melodies above.
段段劲歌让你分享 尽力尽心愿你欣赏
Sharing these vibrant songs with you, I hope they fill your heart with joy and renew.
替我说出心中感想 更觉铿锵
They echo feelings deep within, where powerful emotions begin.
灯光闪闪照亮 像为我遍洒星光
Spotlights ablaze, like stars in the night, casting their glow, making my performance bright.
看我似醉又如狂 忘形地以心去唱
I immerse myself in dance and song, letting my heart lead me along.
只想倾出每滴汗 汗滴带出点点光
Each drop of sweat, a testament to the passion I invest.
唱到似醉又如狂 连场劲舞豪情求尽放
Lost in the rhythm, wild and free, I dance and sing with abandon and glee.
END
END





Writer(s): luo di


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.