羅文 - 我的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅文 - 我的歌




我的歌
My Song
若我将一生 高低转变 谱出来
If I can put all the highs and lows of my life into music,
然后唱过去 过去目前 到未来
And sing about the past, present, and future,
善变的曲式 音阶起跌 是人生的感慨
The ever-changing melody, the rising and falling notes, are the emotions of life.
愿我这一曲 不风流也精彩
I hope my songs are not only beautiful but also meaningful.
有许多风光 今生今世 亦难再
There are so many beautiful things in life that I may never see again.
若我捉不紧 它将消散 空气内
If I don't hold on tight, they will disappear into the void.
故此必须将 当中曲折 用旋律 记下来
So I must use melodies to record all the twists and turns of life.
没这凭据 问记忆 怎装载?
Without this soundtrack, how can I recall the memories?
要是声线 亦耗损 就以五指 奏下去
If my voice fails, I will play the piano with my fingers.
指尖一旦 亦擦穿 就以记忆 唱下去
If my fingertips are worn, I will sing the memories with my heart.
思绪仿似行云 让感受像流水
My thoughts are like clouds, my feelings are like flowing water.
如能继续唱 都必须唱下去
As long as I can keep singing, I will.
若我天生的 很多感觉 很多情
I was born with so many emotions, so much love.
期望这性格 替我换来 你用心的感应
I hope this nature of mine will bring about a heartfelt response from you.
用我的歌声 敲醒心里 淡忘了 的率性
I will use my singing to awaken the forgotten spontaneity in your heart,
像那些点水的蜻蜓 那么轻
Like a dragonfly that barely touches the water.
最好的光景 今天跟你 做人证
The best moments of my life are with you, my love.
若有天分开 孤单的我 怎确认?
If we are separated one day, how will I know who I am?
愿我这首歌 它朝可以 做回忆 的保証
I hope my song can be a reminder of us in the future.
让我一直唱 让这歌 永莫停
Let me sing forever, let this song never end.
要是声线 亦耗损 就以五指 奏下去
If my voice fails, I will play the piano with my fingers.
指尖一旦 亦擦穿 就以记忆 唱下去
If my fingertips are worn, I will sing the memories with my heart.
思绪仿似行云 让感受像流水
My thoughts are like clouds, my feelings are like flowing water.
如能继续唱 都必须唱下去
As long as I can keep singing, I will.
如能继续唱 都必须仍陶醉
As long as I can keep singing, I will keep this love alive.
(多谢)
(Thank you)






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.