羅文 - 獨坐夜店中 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅文 - 獨坐夜店中




獨坐夜店中
Sitting Alone in a Nightclub
独坐夜店中,酒杯一半空,
I sit alone in a nightclub, with half a glass of wine,
烛光使我影摆呀摆呀似醉翁。
The candlelight makes my shadow sway like a drunken soul.
遥遥瞧见她轻倚梳化中,
I glance over at her reclining on the couch,
单身的女子使我心满是傻梦。
This single woman fills my heart with foolish dreams.
在幻想之中,她说她寂寞满心胸,
In my imagination, she tells me she's lonely,
在幻想之中,她的眼光默默含情,热吻我面孔。
In my imagination, her eyes silently express her love, warmly kissing my face.
一分酒意中,九分痴醉中,天花似在摇动。
One part wine, nine parts intoxication, the ceiling seems to be shaking.
独坐夜店中,酒杯一半空,
I sit alone in a nightclub, with half a glass of wine,
烛光使我影摆呀摆呀似醉翁。
The candlelight makes my shadow sway like a drunken soul.
静静地看她轻倚梳化中,
I watch her quietly reclining on the couch,
单身的女子使我一再做傻梦。
This single woman makes me dream foolish dreams again and again.
茫然将花生一粒两粒掷入我口中,
Absent-mindedly I toss one peanut after another into my mouth,
望着她,不须喝酒仍能迷糊像醉翁。
Watching her, I don't need alcohol to feel like I'm drunk.





Writer(s): Michael Lai, Chun Keung Richard Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.