羅時豐 feat. 晏羚 - 含淚跳恰恰 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 羅時豐 feat. 晏羚 - 含淚跳恰恰




含淚跳恰恰
Dancing Cha Cha while Crying
想欲抱你抱甲紧紧紧
I want to hold you so tightly,
不通抱我抱甲这为难
But I can't, you're in such a dilemma,
甭问甘是有人有人乎我失恋
Don't ask if someone loves me or if I am lonely,
无爱无恨无怨叹
There's no love, no hate, no regret,
虽然今嘛吐甲这凄惨
Though I appear so pitiful now,
虽然脚步踏甲这呢乱
Though my steps are so chaotic,
我嘛犹原不惊不惊人情冷暖
I'm still not afraid of the callousness of the world,
阮的双手有你牵
Your hand in mine,
惦在你的身边惊乎人g知影
Being by your side, who knows what people will think?
是含着珠泪跳恰恰
It's dancing the Cha Cha with tears,
偏偏我是一个一个袂醉的人
Yet I'm someone who can't get drunk,
因为总有一天 啊最爱的人 换无情的人
Because one day, my dearest will leave me for someone heartless,
啊梦 啊空 啊茫茫茫茫
Oh, my dreams, empty, vast, vast,
轻轻松松 我甘愿孤单一个人
I'm happy to be alone, free.





Writer(s): Fu Xing Lee, 寬寬

羅時豐 feat. 晏羚 - 羅時豐與五味女聲
Album
羅時豐與五味女聲
date de sortie
28-10-2016



Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.