胡海泉 - 一首略丧的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 胡海泉 - 一首略丧的歌




一首略丧的歌
A Slightly Sad Song
我曾在人群面前 表現出靦腆
I used to be shy in front of a crowd, my dear,
消耗著身體裡的葡萄糖和鹽
Burning through glucose and salt, fueled by fear.
直到某年某天被情這種東西傳染
Until one day, love's contagion found its way,
才知情和錢一樣 都要慢慢攢
And I learned, like money, love takes time to stay.
在湧動的感動的生動的表面
Beneath the vibrant, stirring, vivid guise,
讓過去的失去的遠去的重現
The lost, the gone, the past, begin to rise.
感性的你和理性的你又開始談判
The sensitive me and the rational me start to contend,
愛一個人是看心還是看臉
Is it the heart or the face I should attend?
我曾在進化論中寫好了自傳
I wrote my autobiography within evolution's sway,
控制著本能裡的飢餓感和饞
Controlling the hunger and cravings that led me astray.
直到如夢如幻 把情這種東西看淡
Until, like a dream, I saw love's illusion fade,
才知靈與肉一樣只是圖新鮮
And I learned, like flesh and spirit, novelty is all it craved.
在年少的年老的年歲的中間
Between the youthful years and those of old,
讓燦爛的破爛的潰爛的消散
The brilliant, the tattered, the festering unfold.
樂觀的你和悲觀的你又心心念念
The optimistic me and the pessimistic me yearn and recall,
換一個人 是不是就會圓滿
Would a different someone make me whole, after all?
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
膚淺的永遠 永遠地膚淺
The superficial, forever so shallow it seems,
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
Hey-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah
不過一陣煙
Nothing but a fleeting dream.
在年少的年老的年歲的中間
Between the youthful years and those of old,
讓燦爛的破爛的潰爛的消散
The brilliant, the tattered, the festering unfold.
樂觀的你和悲觀的你又心心念念
The optimistic me and the pessimistic me yearn and recall,
某一個人 是過客還是老伴
Is someone a passerby, or a lifelong call?
故事一陣煙嗆得淚滿面
A story like smoke, leaving tears in its wake.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.