臥軌的火車 - 檸檬白蘭地 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 臥軌的火車 - 檸檬白蘭地




檸檬白蘭地
Lemon Brandy
夏天的凌晨是红色的吗
Is the summer dawn red?
会把热情也融化吗
Can it also melt passion away?
银色的啤酒罐都是你的眼泪
The silver beer cans are all your tears,
是冰冷的吧
They must be cold.
看不见分不清快乐伤悲
I can't tell joy from sorrow
也不知道自己想要变成谁
And I don't know what I want to become.
在阳光下你都无法静止的梦寐
Your dreams under the sun can't be still
要如何破碎
How can they be broken?
把你的心逃离于黑暗里
Take your heart away from the darkness.
享受多情的甜蜜
Enjoy the sweetness of emotion.
还有什么能够欺骗与欢愉
What else can deceive and give pleasure?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
在这周一苦涩的黑夜里
In the bitter darkness of this Monday night
也不再有柠檬般的深情
There is no longer the deep feeling of lemon.
在那些低头不语的沉默里
In the silence of those who bow their heads
是怎样的偏移
What kind of deviation is there?
把你的心逃离于黑暗里
Take your heart away from the darkness.
享受无尽的甜蜜
Enjoy the endless sweetness.
还有什么能够欺骗与欢愉
What else can deceive and give pleasure?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我无法把我的焦虑告诉你
I can't tell you about my anxiety,
也无法把我的热情
Nor can I wrap
包装成礼物在告别前送给你
My passion as a gift to give you before I say goodbye,
去改变你
To change you.





臥軌的火車 - 餘波
Album
餘波
date de sortie
11-10-2016


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.