艾怡良 - 如煙 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 艾怡良 - 如煙




如煙
Like Smoke
我坐在床前 望著窗外 回憶滿天
I sit by the bed, gazing out the window, memories filling the sky.
生命是華麗錯覺 時間是賊 偷走一切
Life is a beautiful illusion, time is a thief, stealing everything away.
七歲的那一年 抓住那隻蟬 以為能抓住夏天
At seven years old, I caught that cicada, thinking I could hold onto summer.
十七歲的那年 吻過他的臉 就以為和他能永遠
At seventeen, I kissed his cheek, believing it would last forever with him.
有沒有那麼一種永遠 永遠不改變
Is there such a thing as forever, forever unchanging?
擁抱過的美麗都 再也不破碎
May the beauty we've embraced never be shattered again.
讓險峻歲月不能在臉上撒野 讓生離和死別都遙遠
May the rugged years not ravage our faces, may separation and death be distant.
有誰能聽見
Can anyone hear?
我坐在床前 轉過頭看 誰在沉睡
I sit by the bed, turn my head, and see who is sleeping.
那一張蒼老的臉 好像是我 緊閉雙眼
That aged face, as if it were me, eyes tightly shut.
曾經是愛我的 和我深愛的 都圍繞在我身邊
Those who once loved me and those I deeply loved, gathered around me.
帶不走的那些 遺憾和眷戀 就化成最後一滴淚
Those regrets and affections I cannot take with me, now become my final tear.
有沒有那麼一滴眼淚 能洗掉後悔
Is there a tear that can wash away regret?
化成大雨降落在 回不去的街
May it turn into a downpour, falling on the streets I cannot return to.
再給我一次機會 將故事改寫
Give me one more chance to rewrite the story.
還欠了他一生的 一句抱歉
I still owe him a lifelong apology.
有沒有那麼一個世界 永遠不天黑
Is there a world where it never gets dark?
星星太陽萬物都 聽我的指揮
Where stars, sun, and all things obey my command?
月亮不忙著圓缺 春天不走遠
The moon never wanes, spring never fades away.
樹梢緊緊擁抱著樹葉 有誰能聽見
The tree branches embrace the leaves tightly. Can anyone hear?
耳際 眼前 此生重演 是我來自漆黑 而又回歸漆黑
In my ears, before my eyes, this life repeats itself, from darkness I came, to darkness I return.
人間 瞬間 天地之間 下次我 又是誰
In this world, in this moment, between heaven and earth, next time, who will I be?
有沒有那麼一朵玫瑰 永遠不凋謝
Is there a rose that will never wither?
永遠驕傲和完美 永遠不妥協
Forever proud and perfect, never compromising.
爲何人生最後會像一張紙屑 還不如一片花瓣曾經鮮豔
Why is it that at the end of one's life, they are like a scrap of paper, not even as vibrant as a flower petal once was?
有沒有那麼一張書籤 停止那一天
Is there a bookmark that can stop that day?
最單純的笑臉和 最美那一年
The purest smiles and the most beautiful of years.
書包裡面裝滿了蛋糕和汽水
Our school bags filled with cakes and sodas.
雙眼只有無猜和無邪 讓我們無法無天
Our eyes held only innocence and mischief, making us untamed and free.
有沒有那麼一首詩篇 找不到句點
Is there a poem that has no end?
青春永遠定居在 我們的歲月
May our youth forever reside in our years.
男孩和女孩都有吉他和舞鞋
Boys with guitars and girls with dancing shoes.
笑忘人間的苦痛 只有甜美
Laughing away the world's sorrows, knowing only sweetness.
有沒有那麼一個明天 重頭活一遍
Is there a tomorrow where we can start again?
讓我再次感受曾 揮霍的昨天
Let me experience once more the yesterday I squandered.
無論生存或生活 我都不浪費 不讓故事這麼的後悔
Whether in survival or in living, I will waste nothing, I will not let the story end in such regret.
有誰能聽見 我不要告別
Can anyone hear? I don't want to say goodbye.
我坐在床前 看著指尖 已經如煙
I sit by the bed, watching my fingertips, now like smoke.
王師安
Wang Shian





Writer(s): 五月天石头


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.