花粥 - 我的吉他变心了 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 花粥 - 我的吉他变心了




我的吉他变心了
My Guitar Changed Its Mind
我多么爱你 你知道吗
My, how I love you, do you know it?
我总是抱着你在我的怀里
I'm always holding you in my arms,
我多需要你 你知道吗
I need you so much, do you know it?
我连男人都可以不要
I can even do without a man.
可我不能没有你
But I can't be without you.
现在你浑身发抖
Now you're trembling all over.
你不爱我了
You don't love me anymore.
你还要吃掉我的手
And you're still going to eat my hand.
你说 这里太干了
You say, "It's too dry here."
你想回南方
You want to go back to the South.
那是你该去的地方
That's where you should go.
我不能回去 你知道的
I can't go back, you know.
这才是我的家
This is my home.
我不会再离开他
I'll never leave him.
你别再闹了 我们好好的
Stop messing around, let's be good.
我连男人都可以不要
I can even do without a man,
可我不能没有你
But I can't be without you.
好吧你还是要走
Okay, you're still going to go.
你不爱我了
You don't love me anymore.
你还说我写的什么鸡巴玩意
You still say what crap I write.
原来 你不喜欢我
It turns out you don't like me.
我还一直以为你跟我是一样的
I always thought you were the same as me.
好吧 那你快滚吧
Okay, then get lost.
反正我也会有新的
I'll get a new one anyway.
我有钱会买个新的
I have money, I'll buy a new one.
好吧 那你快滚吧
Okay, then get lost.
我连男人都可以不要
I can even do without a man.
我也可不要你
I can do without you too.
债见
See you later.





Writer(s): 花粥


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.