荒山亮 - 獨尊唯我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 荒山亮 - 獨尊唯我




獨尊唯我
Unrivaled Ego
追著青春的路 未完成的夢
Chasing the path of youth, unfinished dreams
冷風無情拉扯 猶原不願放
The cold wind pulls relentlessly, yet I refuse to let go
誰人還擱會凍 忍受這款的考驗
Who can withstand such trials?
我聽到遠方鼓聲 還在呼喚
I hear the distant drums, still calling
是我青春的衝動 是賭著意志的力量
It's the impulse of my youth, gambling on the strength of my will
過往的塵封 是何人在挑動 逼我再戰江湖
The dust of the past, who stirs it, forcing me to fight once more?
踏七星 躍八卦 戰鼓響動
Treading the Seven Stars, leaping through the Eight Trigrams, the war drums roar
翻挺身 過險橋 四面威風
Rolling, flipping, crossing perilous bridges, strength in every stride
弓上山 出猛洞 風雲洶湧
Ascending mountains, emerging from caves, storms rage in my wake
狂嘯 一躍 騰空 氣勢 無人能擋
Roaring, leaping, soaring, my momentum unstoppable
獨尊唯我
Unrivaled Ego






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.