莫文蔚 - 艾美麗 愛美麗 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 莫文蔚 - 艾美麗 愛美麗




艾美麗 愛美麗
Emily, My Love
Emily 曖昧裡
Emily, in the midst of ambiguity,
想像的愛終於也無人認領
Your imagined love remains unclaimed.
艾美麗 愛美麗
Emily, oh my love,
但太美麗 你又懷疑不真實
But too beautiful, you doubt its truth.
用不同的名字 演差不多故事
Using different names, playing out similar stories,
當生活 美不美麗 也繼續
As life goes on, whether beautiful or not.
雀躍一生幾次 忘記要幾輩子
How many times do we exult in life, forgetting how many lives it takes?
就像是蝴蝶拍翼 思念每秒多少次
Like the fluttering of a butterfly's wings, how often do we miss you?
愛有沒有一把尺 誰都愛美麗
Is there a measure for love? Oh, everyone loves beauty,
現實卻很少天使 是不是
But reality holds few angels, don't you agree?
Emily 愛開始
Emily, oh, love has begun,
總是想你值得更好的結局
I always wish for a better ending for you.
Amelie 愛魅力
Amelie, charming love,
容易亢奮的心下落不明
Your heart, easily excited, wanders aimlessly.
艾美麗 唉美麗
Emily, oh, my love,
你說美麗 到底是什麼把戲
You ask, what is beauty but a play on words?
用不同的名字 演差不多故事
Using different names, playing out similar stories,
我和你 認不認識 也類似
Whether we know each other or not, we're alike.
心碎一生幾次 什麼會一輩子
How many times do we get our hearts broken, what will last a lifetime?
就像是斷尾求全 到底還要多少次
Like cutting off a limb to survive, how many times must we go through this?
心有沒有一把尺 誰都愛美麗
Is there a measure for the heart? Oh, everyone loves beauty,
現實卻很少天使 說真的 是不是
But reality holds few angels, don't you agree?
真可惜 沒有誰 被可惜
Pity, no one is truly pitied,
對不起 又有誰 對得起
Apologies, who deserves them?
你愛美麗 不如 愛自己
You love beauty, but love yourself more.
心碎一生幾次 什麼會一輩子
How many times do we get our hearts broken, what will last a lifetime?
就像是斷尾求全 反反複複多少次
Like cutting off a limb to survive, over and over again,
心有沒有一把尺 誰都愛美麗
Is there a measure for the heart? Oh, everyone loves beauty,
卻沒能像天使 飛行
But we cannot fly like angels.
艾美麗 永遠 愛美麗
Emily, forever my love,
有些事情曉得但不想證實
Some things we know but refuse to believe.





Writer(s): Zhuo-xioang Lee, Karen Mok


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.