Karen Mok feat. 黃品源 - 那麼愛你為什麼 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Karen Mok feat. 黃品源 - 那麼愛你為什麼




那麼愛你為什麼
Why Do You Love This Way?
離開你 是傻是對是錯 是看破 是軟弱
Leaving you, was it stupid or was it right? Was it seeing through or weakness?
這結果 是愛是恨 或者是什麼
This outcome, is it love, hate, or something else?
如果是種解脫 怎麼會還有眷戀在我心窩
If it's a kind of release, why is there still yearning in my heart?
那麼愛你 為什麼
I love you so much, why?
(OS1)
(OS1)
從女性觀點 讓我明白地說 無論你是挖心掏肺
Let me tell you from a woman's perspective, whether you're digging out your heart and lungs
呼天搶地或是熱情如火 不只白白惹人討厭讓人嫌你囉唆
Crying out loud or being passionately fiery, it'll only annoy and disgust people
恨不得沒跟你認識過 你講也講不聽, 聽又聽不懂 懂也不會做
Wishing you'd never met, you don't listen when I speak, and you don't understand when I do, and even if you did, you wouldn't do anything
你做又做不好 你現在唱個這樣的歌 你到底是想對我說什麼
You don't even do it well. Humph, you're singing this song now, what exactly do you want to say to me?
面對陌生疑惑肯定困難的生活 過去的日子彷彿偷偷在笑我
Facing an unfamiliar, doubtful and difficult life, my past days seem to be secretly laughing at me
笑我的落魄 也笑我的執著 也許吧 他愛妳比我多
Laughing at my misery and my persistence. Maybe he loves you more than I do.
(OS2)
(OS2)
有太多男女就像你就像我 年紀輕輕開始拍拖
There are too many men and women like you and me, starting to date at a young age
純純的愛或者天雷地火 眼看卿卿我我眼看情海生波
Pure love or intense passion, watching the lovebirds and seeing the rough seas
最終日子還得往下過 你可以說我冷漠 或是怪我刻薄
But life still has to go on. You can say I'm indifferent or blame me for being harsh
我倒想等著看 你沒我能不能活 你現在唱個這樣的歌
But I'd like to wait and see, if you can live without me. You're singing this song now
你以為我們之間還會有什麼
Do you think there's anything left between us?





Writer(s): Han, Jing - Woo


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.