華晨宇 - 煙火裡的塵埃 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 華晨宇 - 煙火裡的塵埃




煙火裡的塵埃
Dust in the Fireworks
看著飛舞的塵埃掉下來
Watching the dancing dust fall down
沒人發現它存在 多自由自在
No one notices its existence, how free and easy
可世界都愛熱熱鬧鬧
But the world loves to be lively and bustling
容不下我百無聊賴
There's no room for my boredom
不應該一個人發呆
I shouldn't be daydreaming alone
只有我守著安靜的沙漠 等待著花開
Only I guard the quiet desert, waiting for the flowers to bloom
只有我看著別人的快樂 竟然會感慨
Only I watch others' happiness and sigh
就讓我聽著天大的道理 不願意明白
Just let me listen to the great truths, unwilling to understand
有什麼是應該不應該
What should or shouldn't be
我的心裡住著一個蒼老的小孩
In my heart lives a wizened child
如果世界聽不明白 對影子表白
If the world doesn't understand, I'll confess to the shadows
是不是只有我還在問
Am I the only one still asking
為什麼明天更精彩
Why is tomorrow brighter?
煙火裡找不到童真的殘骸
In the fireworks, I can't find the remnants of innocence
只有我守著安靜的沙漠 等待著花開
Only I guard the quiet desert, waiting for the flowers to bloom
只有我看著別人的快樂 竟然會感慨
Only I watch others' happiness and sigh
就讓我聽著天大的道理 不願意明白
Just let me listen to the great truths, unwilling to understand
只有我 就是我 好奇怪 還在感慨
Only me, just me, how strange, still sighing
風陣陣吹過來 為何不回來
The wind blows in gusts, why don't you come back?
風一去不回來 悲不悲哀
The wind is gone and doesn't return, sad or not?
麻木得那麼快 應不應該
Numb so quickly, should or shouldn't I?
能不能慢下來
Can't we slow down?
笑得開懷 哭得坦率
Laugh with abandon, cry without reserve
為何表情 要讓這世界安排
Why should the world dictate our expressions?
我就是我 我只是我
I am me, I am just me
只是一場煙火散落的塵埃
Just dust scattered from a burst of fireworks
風陣陣吹過來
The wind blows in gusts
風一去不回來
The wind is gone and doesn't return
能不能慢下來
Can't we slow down?





Writer(s): Lin Xi, Xi Lou


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.