華晨宇 - 與火星的孩子對話 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 華晨宇 - 與火星的孩子對話




與火星的孩子對話
Conversation with a Child of Mars
我看著愛笑
I see your smile,
卻還有些失落和悲傷
yet I sense a hint of sadness and loss.
(那些失落 那些悲傷)
(That sadness, that loss)
(也在我心裡)
(I feel it too)
我看著自信
I see your confidence,
卻還有些退縮和逃避
yet I sense a touch of hesitation and escape.
(那些退縮 那些逃避)
(That hesitation, that escape)
(請你別在意)
(Please, don't mind it)
我看著努力
I see your hard work,
卻還有些拒絕和懶惰
yet I see some resistance and laziness.
(那些拒絕 那些懶惰)
(That resistance, that laziness)
(其實沒關係)
(It's truly alright)
我看著堅強
I see your strength,
卻還有些脆弱和疑惑
yet I sense a bit of fragility and doubt.
(那些脆弱 那些疑惑)
(That fragility, that doubt)
(有它的意義)
(It has its meaning)
那些感受慢慢被阻礙
Those feelings, slowly obstructed,
我摸不到那痛苦
I can't touch that pain.
我看著堅持
I see your persistence,
卻還有些放棄和冷漠
yet I sense some surrender and indifference.
(那些放棄 那些冷漠)
(That surrender, that indifference)
(要做你自己)
(Just be yourself)
我看著勇敢
I see your bravery,
卻還有些害怕和怯懦
yet I sense some fear and timidity.
(那些害怕 那些怯懦)
(That fear, that timidity)
(我們在這裡)
(We're here with you)
那些光芒漸漸被掩蓋
That light, gradually obscured,
我猜不透下一幕
I can't guess what comes next.
每當我還相信好的結局
Whenever I still believe in a happy ending,
有個聲音在說可笑的是我
A voice says the joke's on me.
每當我還願意伸手靠近
Whenever I'm still willing to reach out,
有塊陰影拽著我
A shadow pulls me back.
別再拽著我 我想再次用力解脫
Don't pull me back, I want to break free again.
我雖然不說
Though I may not say it,
至少有你在這陪著我
At least I have you here with me.
(你就是你 最好的你)
(You are you, the best you)
(是我的唯一)
(You're my only one)
我不再沉默
I'm no longer silent,
因為有你選擇理解我
Because you choose to understand me.
(你就是你 最好的你)
(You are you, the best you)
(沒人能代替)
(No one can replace you)
那些美好終於被青睞
That beauty, finally favored,
我等到了這禮物
I've waited for this gift.
我有時難過
Sometimes I'm sad,
卻還有些快樂和驕傲
yet I also feel joy and pride.
(那些快樂 那些驕傲)
(That joy, that pride)
(全都屬於你)
(It all belongs to you)
我有時孤獨
Sometimes I'm lonely,
卻還有些撫慰和感動
yet I also feel comfort and moved.
(那些撫慰 那些感動)
(That comfort, that feeling of being moved)
(因為我愛你)
(Because I love you)
這個結局是我的期待
This ending is what I hoped for,
我會一直為你祝福
I will always bless you.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.