葉倩文 - 他 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉倩文 - 他




Him
看起來多憂愁
He seems so sorrowful,
是為我還是為另一個
Is it for me or for another?
看起來好迷惑
He looks so confused,
彷彿在等著我 把靈魂給他
As if waiting for me to give him my soul.
是真的需要我
He truly needs me,
每一刻都要我在左右
Every moment he wants me by his side.
不能夠失去我
He can't lose me,
用嫉妒寵愛我 忘記了還有秋冬
He spoils me with jealousy, forgetting there's autumn and winter.
我像小船 漂盪在海上
I'm like a small boat, drifting at sea,
一天的暴雨 一天又天晴
One day a storm, the next day clear skies.
像一段神話
He's like a myth,
變換著光芒 要捕捉無影無蹤
Changing his light, impossible to capture.
像一個孩子
He's like a child,
把情話都用光 說走就走
Using up all his sweet words, leaving without a word.
永遠都作著夢
He's always dreaming,
有一天能帶我去遨遊
That one day he'll take me on a journey.
永遠都不犯錯
He never makes mistakes,
錯的人總是我 再努力也沒有用
It's always me who's wrong, no matter how hard I try.
我是習慣 還是在忍耐
Am I used to it, or am I just enduring?
愛刻在心底 恨又在心底 說不出悲哀
Love engraved in my heart, hate also in my heart, unable to express the sorrow.
像一段神話
He's like a myth,
變換著光芒 要捕捉無影無蹤
Changing his light, impossible to capture.
像一個孩子
He's like a child,
把情話都用光 說走就走
Using up all his sweet words, leaving without a word.
從今後 不能再騙我
From now on, he can't deceive me anymore,
夢已經太多 這種傷一生一次
There have been too many dreams, this kind of hurt happens only once in a lifetime.
不能再怨我
He can't blame me anymore,
是自己要錯過 最傻的我 不再想
He's the one who missed out, the foolish me, will no longer think of him.
(他 像一段神話) oh, oh
(He's like a myth) oh, oh
(變換著光芒 要捕捉無影無蹤) oh, oh
(Changing his light, impossible to capture) oh, oh
(他 像一個孩子) oh, oh
(He's like a child) oh, oh
(把情話都用光 說走就走) oh, oh
(Using up all his sweet words, leaving without a word) oh, oh
(從今後 不能再騙我) oh, oh
(From now on, he can't deceive me anymore) oh, oh
(夢已經太多 這種傷一生一次) oh, oh
(There have been too many dreams, this kind of hurt happens only once in a lifetime) oh, oh
(他 不能再怨我) oh, oh
(He can't blame me anymore) oh, oh
(是自己要錯過 最傻的我 不再想他) oh, oh
(He's the one who missed out, the foolish me, will no longer think of him) oh, oh
(他 像一段神話) oh, oh
(He's like a myth) oh, oh
(變換著光芒) oh, oh
(Changing his light) oh, oh






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.