葉倩文 - 談情說愛 (with 鄭秀文) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉倩文 - 談情說愛 (with 鄭秀文)




談情說愛 (with 鄭秀文)
Talking About Love (with Sammi Cheng)
鄭:但願從沒有文字 便未用道出愛真意
Sammi: If only there were no words, then we wouldn't have to express our true feelings of love.
葉:但願從沒有情 就讓你我做平淡女子
Sally: If only there were no emotions, then you and I would just be ordinary women.
鄭:若是從沒有男士 自問仍沒法獨處
Sammi: If there were no men, I wonder if I would still be able to live alone.
葉:相戀是極容易 相處是極難事
Sally: Falling in love is very easy; getting along is very difficult.
鄭:但女人心軟便會輸
Sammi: But a woman's heart is soft, and she will lose.
*葉:到底真心相戀仍願意仍願試
*Sally: In the end, true love is still willing to try.
葉:不理會這個世界 鄭:話你瘋話我痴
Sally: Ignoring this world, Sammi: You call me crazy, I call you silly.
葉:不要去問 愛會是怎樣開始
Sally: Don't ask how love will begin.
鄭:也許該這麼想男共女同下注
Sammi: Maybe we should think like this: men and women are betting on each other.
鄭:賭最後兩個世界 葉:或隔開或靠依
Sammi: Betting that in the end, our two worlds, Sally: will either separate or become closer.
鄭:戀愛故事 到最後怎樣終止
Sammi: How will the love story end in the end?
合:現在也許太在意*
Both: Maybe we're thinking too much about it now*.
葉:若熱情沒法留住 亦但願盡心愛一次
Sally: If my passion can't be kept, I still hope to love with all my heart once.
鄭:在像無但有時 夢別造次 然而別制止
Sammi: In the dream, sometimes don't be rash, but don't stop it.
葉:遇著緣份不容易 但願能和諧共處
Sally: It's not easy to find a缘份, but I hope we can get along in harmony.
鄭:一起若為名義 不應極力纏住
Sammi: If we're together just for the sake of it, we shouldn't hold on too tightly.
葉:做女人總要學作主
Sally: As a woman, you have to learn to be in charge.





Writer(s): Calvin Poon, Loy Mow, Qi Chang Yang, Thomas Chow, Thomas Chow Loy Mow


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.