葉德嫻 - 兩個女人 (feat. 劉天蘭) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉德嫻 - 兩個女人 (feat. 劉天蘭)




兩個女人 (feat. 劉天蘭)
Two Women (feat. Lau Tin Lan)
是夢是現實是愛情結果
Is it a dream or reality, the outcome of love?
是夢是現實不兩存的快樂
Is it a dream or reality, an incompatible joy?
他關心是我的痛苦快樂
His concern is my pain and happiness
他於黃昏裡暗中的角落
He recalls me in the twilight of the hidden corners
想起我 對我說愛我更加多
And tells me that he loves me even more
(給我 每個熱吻像雨下落)
(Giving me a passionate kiss like the falling rain)
他的心又像是暖流與火
His heart is like a warm current and a fire
他的心又像天氣難測度
His heart is like unpredictable weather
當他在你身邊不快樂
When he's unhappy around you
當他在工作裡多不快樂
When he's unhappy at work
他跟我 對我說愛我更加多
He tells me that he loves me even more
(他會 放縱自我內心苦楚)
(He will indulge his inner bitterness)
這一晚 我將那一絲慾望 用寂寞寂寞退落
Tonight I will push aside that desire with loneliness
但我知道是我像個副選令我心內難過
But I know that I am like a last choice, which makes me sad
長夜裡 梅: 誰令我
Mei: Who makes me
留下我 梅: 未欠缺太多 (林: 說甚麼)
Leave me Mei: Not lacking much (Lam: What are you saying?)
我愛他癡情 牽動我的心靈 但是令我快樂
I love him passionately, it moves my soul, but it makes me happy
(但獨愛他一個 我與他的歡樂 令你心不好過)
(But I only love him, my happiness with him makes you sad)
現實夢幻說不清 但我知道愛得他癡情
I can't tell reality from fantasy, but I know I love him passionately
(就像畫破你心窩 是否他在夢裡說起我)
(Just like breaking your heart, does he mention me in his dreams?)
心內縱使不平 但若共處快樂
My heart may be uneven, but if we are happy together
(有我與他歡樂 若令你心淒愴)
(My happiness with him, if it makes you miserable)
就是現在我心聲 是否應過問
Is it right to ask what my heart says now?
(亦令我心更苦楚 是否應怨恨
(Is it also making my heart bitter, should I resent it)





Writer(s): Nan Ying Wu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.