葉燕柳 - Do You Know Yourself - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葉燕柳 - Do You Know Yourself




Do You Know Yourself
Do You Know Yourself?
說的不是我想的 做的不是我想的
You say things you don't mean, do things you don't intend
你知不知道
Do you even know?
喜歡裝作不喜歡卻還是喜歡
You pretend not to like it, but you still do
得到失去多少
How much have you gained and lost?
人群中的孤單最寂寥
Loneliness in a crowd is the most desolate
每個人有不同顧慮煩惱
Everyone has different worries and troubles
徘徊的心情只有自己知道
Only you know your own wandering heart
Do you know yourself
Do you know yourself?
身處順境使我 常常忘記思考
Being in good times often makes me forget to think
環顧四周 我忽略了多少
Looking around, how much have I neglected?
不能設身處地安慰顯得蒼白飄渺
Comfort without empathy seems pale and ethereal
孤單是種常態 不可怕習慣了就好
Loneliness is a normal state, it's not scary, just get used to it
陌生的微笑 熟悉的語調
Unfamiliar smiles, familiar tones
溫暖在瞬間綻放燃燒
Warmth blooms and burns in an instant
Do you know yourself
Do you know yourself?
我不喜歡 依賴然後變成無賴 沒法釋懷
I don't like to rely and then become a scoundrel, unable to let go
不能失掉自尊自愛 然後變得不可愛
I can't lose my self-esteem and self-love and then become unlovable






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.