葛仲珊 - 你不懂我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 葛仲珊 - 你不懂我




你不懂我
You Don't Understand Me
葛仲珊
Grace Gee
你不懂我
You Don't Understand Me
有什麼原因 一直逼我要念書
Why do you always pressure me to study?
說我做音樂 沒有前途
You say there's no future in music.
對於未來 不好意思
I'm sorry about the future,
沒有興趣當醫生或律師
But I have no interest in being a doctor or a lawyer.
我只想要做自己
I just want to be myself.
最有意義的事情
To do the things that mean the most to me.
獨立處理everything
To handle everything independently.
不是等著wedding ring
Not wait for a wedding ring.
為什麼不能做what I want to
Why can't I do what I want to do?
必須待在你們狹窄的窗戶裡-屁
Why do I have to stay in your narrow window - crap.
我才不相信 就需要以你 才能代表成器
I don't believe that you can only represent success.
也許你對我沒信心所以一直要批評
Maybe you have no confidence in me so you always criticize me.
但還有哪個饒舌歌手大學畢業第一名 你說
But which other rapper graduated from university with first-class honors? You tell me.
你不懂我 你不懂我
You don't understand me, you don't understand me.
你不懂我在做什麼
You don't understand what I'm doing.
你不懂我 你不懂我
You don't understand me, you don't understand me.
你不懂我所以別囉唆
You don't understand me, so don't talk nonsense.
你不懂我 你不懂我
You don't understand me, you don't understand me.
你不懂我在做什麼
You don't understand what I'm doing.
你不懂我 你不懂我
You don't understand me, you don't understand me.
你不懂我所以別裝懂
You don't understand me, so don't pretend you do.
對我還沒說完 還沒說完
I'm not finished yet, not finished.
跟你一樣 讓你知道多煩
Like you, to let you know how annoying it is.
一直催我 關不掉的風扇
Keep nagging me, like a fan that won't turn off.
叫我睡覺 但又罵我偷懶
Tell me to go to sleep, but then scold me for being lazy.
這麼矛盾 這些老人
So contradictory, these old people.
沒有原因就怪你不討論
Blame me for not discussing things without reason.
每次看到我的考卷
Every time you see my test paper,
喜歡抱怨沒得到最高分
You like to complain that I didn't get the highest score.
不是故意跟你違背或對嘴
I'm not trying to disobey you or talk back,
只是不想要一直當作你傀儡
I just don't want to be your puppet all the time.
也許走的彎路會走丟
Maybe I'll get lost taking the long way,
反正人生的路自己走出
Anyway, I'll walk my own path in life.
罵來罵去 讓我傷心 總是說我沒出息
Scolding and scolding, making me sad, always saying I'm useless.
但真正當我需要你的時候 怎麼你也沒出席?
But when I really need you, why are you always absent?
請你別裝懂 別裝懂
Please don't pretend to understand, don't pretend to understand.
如果沒有用心的了解我
If you haven't taken the time to understand me,
和我聊天或 看我表演過
To talk to me or watch me perform.
需要什麼才會跟我聯絡
Why do you only contact me when you need something?
玩得遊戲 我很流利
I'm very good at this game,
看出騙子的心態很容易
It's easy to see through a liar's heart.
喜歡k-xiu跟我熟悉
Like k-xiu, I'm familiar with,
要我臉書的密碼和手機?
Want my Facebook password and phone?
Nah I don't think so
Nah I don't think so.
完全不是我的個性
That's not my personality at all.
那麼刻意 只讓我覺得噁心
So deliberate, it only makes me feel disgusted.
把這音樂當成樂趣
Take this music as fun,
卻不認識的 沒有必要客氣
But if you don't know me, there's no need to be polite.
真或假都看穿 算是來自紐約的思考
See through the truth or falsehood, that's a way of thinking from New York.
如果還沒得知 媽的現在你們就知道
If you still don't know, damn, now you know.





Writer(s): Xing Jie Jiang, Zhong Shan Ke


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.