董事長樂團 - 愛在發燒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 董事長樂團 - 愛在發燒




愛在發燒
Love is burning
汝大我歸歲細我歸歲暇攏無要緊 汝生做水醜脾氣多醜暇嘛無要緊
It doesn't matter how old or young you are. It doesn't matter how ugly or bad you are.
我愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛甲欲死 (happy)
I love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, I love you to death (happy)
汝本省外省客家鄉親暇攏無要緊 汝番仔威秀外籍新娘暇嘛無要緊
It doesn't matter if you are a local, a foreigner or a guest worker. It doesn't matter if you are a Filipino, Wei Xiu or a foreign bride.
我愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝管汝管汝是藍是綠 (honey)
I love you, love you, love you, love you, I don't care if you are blue or green (honey).
*愛在發燒 全都不是問題 天下無難事 只怕有心的人
*Love is burning, it's not a problem at all. There is nothing difficult in the world, only people who are afraid.
愛到發燒 我身體沒問題 只要你愛我 他就會 不藥而癒
My love is burning, my body is fine. As long as you love me, he will be cured without medicine.
我想欲 kiss me
I want to kiss me.
汝的過去我的過去暇攏無要緊 咱熟識歸工做伙歸工暇嘛無要緊
It doesn't matter what happened in the past. It doesn't matter if we know each other or not.
我愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝愛到卡慘死 (歡喜)
I love you, love you, love you, love you, love you, love you to death (happy)
汝財產外濟卡債外濟暇攏無要緊 我開始打拼認真賺錢這是尚要緊
It doesn't matter if you have a lot of property or a lot of debt. I will start to work hard and earn money. This is what matters.
我愛汝愛汝愛汝愛汝啥咪祖產攏總乎汝 (勿愛緊)
I love you, love you, love you, love you, I will give you all my inheritance (don't worry)
Repeat **
Repeat **





Writer(s): 吉董


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.