董事長樂團 - 風速200米 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 董事長樂團 - 風速200米




風速200米
200 Meter Wind Speed
麥擱講這濟 麥擱講廢話 我有我的路 無人通呼擋
Stop saying so much, stop talking nonsense, I have my own way, no one can stop me.
油門加摧落 方向盤(日語)甲轉落 來就是欲贏
Step on the gas, turn the steering wheel, and win.
誰插汝第二名 速度親像風 這條我雄熊 這是我地盤
Who put you in second place? The speed is like the wind, this is my territory, this is my territory.
角頭我尚派 眼神親像豹 誰看誰就驚 這是我的命
I still have a boss, my eyes are like a leopard, whoever looks at me will be scared, this is my life.
早就天注定 嗚嗚~ 嗚嗚~ 嗚嗚~ 嗚嗚~
It was destined long ago, Woohoo~! Woohoo~! Woohoo~! Woohoo~!
舞台我雄大 我是恁的王 我叫恁衝啥 恁著愛站聲
I am the king on the stage, I am your king, I will tell you what to do, you have to listen to me.
生命唱的歌 土地寫的歌 雙腳站佇這 啥咪攏嘸驚
The song of life, the song of the land, I stand here with my feet on the ground and I am not afraid of anything.
伊的一句話 永遠會記的 無論是安怎 攏愛繼續行
I will always remember what he said, no matter what, I will keep going.
無啥咪好怨忿 無啥咪倘後悔 一人一款命 死嘛要死惦底這
There is nothing to be resentful about, there is no regret, everyone has their own life, even if you die, you have to die here.
速度親像風 這條我雄熊 這是我地盤
The speed is like the wind, this is my territory, this is my territory.
角頭我尚派 眼神親像豹 誰看誰就驚 這是我的命
I still have a boss, my eyes are like a leopard, whoever looks at me will be scared, this is my life.
早就天注定 這條我雄熊 這是我地盤 這是我的命 早就天注定
It was destined long ago, this is my territory, this is my territory, this is my life, it was destined long ago.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.