蔡依林 - 幸福路上 (電影《幸福路上》主題曲) - traduction des paroles en anglais




幸福路上 (電影《幸福路上》主題曲)
Happiness Road (Movie "Happiness Road" Theme Song)
那個當初的我現在 好嗎
My former self, how are you now?
你失落在 哪一次 搬家
Where did you get lost in which move?
但每次太陽落下 依然往上爬
But every time the sun sets, I still climb upwards
新的枝椏 來自 舊的傷疤
New branches grow from old scars
以為幸福 不在這在別處
I thought happiness was somewhere else, not here
總是滿足 別人要的滿足
Always trying to satisfy what others want
一路追逐 原來是我怕和自己獨處
In my pursuit, I realized that I was afraid of being alone with myself
我又是誰 我卻說不 清楚
Who am I? I can't say for sure
成為了你理想的人了嗎
Have I become the person you envisioned?
那故事後來 有什麼留下
What remains of that story in the end?
但每次太陽落下 依然往上爬
But every time the sun sets, I still climb upwards
新的枝椏 來自 舊的傷疤
New branches grow from old scars
也許幸福 不過是種自如
Perhaps happiness is just a kind of freedom
是一段路 不必通往何處
A path that leads nowhere
也許幸福 本來沒有路要一步一步
Perhaps happiness has no road to follow
是一首歌 是裂縫的 光束
It's a song, a ray of light through the cracks
是一首歌 有淚水的 溫度
It's a song, with the warmth of tears
送你一份愛的禮物
I give you a gift of love
我祝你幸福
I wish you happiness
無論你在何時
Wherever you are at that moment
或是在何處
Or wherever you may be
莫忘了我的祝福
Don't forget my blessing





Writer(s): 林家慶, 米奇林


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.